- The year long click to read more program consists of 32 lectures, where each lecture is of 45 min.
- Along with teaching my review here of Chess, 2 exams and 2 tournaments are conducted for testing the students.
- Extra curricular activities (related to chess) like art & craft activity, essay writing and collages of paper cuttings are conducted.
- Universal Syllabus essay writer developed by the World Chess Federation (FIDE).
- Certificates to the essay writing service help Registered Schools and Students after the completion of the program.
- Train the Trainers Program
- A Complimentary Chess Kit (given once in 3 years) consisting of –
Chess Kit = 10 Chess Boards with Pieces + 1 Demonstration Magnetic Board + 1 Syllabus Book
- Talent Identification and Development